Oklahoma Child SupportOklahoma Child Support


Child Support obligations are calculated using a states statutory child support formula. When there is a significant change in one parent’s income, or when there is a change in the percentage of time each parent spends with the child, it may be necessary to adjust the existing child support order in order to increase or decrease support obligations. Changes in financial circumstances could include:

  • A parent loses his or her job or suffers a permanent cut in hours
  • A parent is promoted or is hired for a higher-paying job
  • A parent regularly receives overtime pay
  • The child’s financial needs increase due to disability or other special circumstance
  • Daycare expenses change (such as when child care is no longer needed)

We can help you collect unpaid child support obligations if you meet the following qualifications:

  • Over $5,000 in Child Support Owed to You
  • Existing Child Support Order from a State of Administrative Court
  • Must have Ex-Spouse’s (another parent) current home and work address
  • Ex-Spouse (another parent) must have a steady job or other income

Our attorneys will take the time necessary to really learn your situation so that we can pursue a modified arrangement or court order that suits your needs and the needs of your children.


We’re here to help answer your questions. Legal matters can be complicated, our expert intake specialists are on hand to help inform you of every aspect regarding your topic of concern.

Contact Garrett Law Group